Mon, May 21, 2018 12:00pm — 5:00pm - Add this to Calendar
Boulcoutt's Farm Heritage Golf Club, 33 Military Rd, Lower Hutt: How will exponential technologies affect way you operate? What technologies are being developed locally that could help your business? We would like to invite you to be part of this discussion. This event will help you discover and discuss applications of commercially valuable technology and engineering that will change how our cities operate, particularly in the construction and transport industries.
BOOKING: $30 earlybird, $40 standard. Register at www.bit.ly/2GQg9p7.
Opening Keynote: "Riding the exponential wave of change"
Kaila Colbin, New Zealand and Australian Ambassador for Silicon Valley’s Singularity University
Panel Session: Innovation in Construction
- Colin Prouse, Beal Construction - building testing services
- Michelle Grant, Property Keeper - automatic post-earthquake building reports
- Liam Sutton, Vic Link - intellectual property
- Jos Kunnen, Times-7 Research - Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology
- David Percy, Pertronic Industries - advanced fire detection systems
Panel Session: Innovation in Transport
- Thomas Westgarth, Tranzit Group - electric heavy vehicles
- Keri Howlett Hewitt: Radiola Land - smart display technology
- Erik Zydervelt, Mevo - free-floating car share
- Aaron Scott, Somar Design Studios - design for smart city transport
- Dave Verma, HMI Industries - connected and autonomous vehicles
Closing Keynote: "The Self Aware City – A Journey into Smart City Transformation"
Tim Packer, Head of Smart City Solutions, NEC NZ
Formal programme followed by networking over drinks and nibbles.